How to get legs ready for spring? They remained hidden all winter?
My tips and tricks to get your legs skin in perfect condition for the spring/summer months. We’ve all been there: that moment of sheer anxiety when a warm spring day finally arrives and you realize your legs look like fish skin and the skin is not smooth and toned. Do not panic! With a few easy simply and natural steps, you can take off those fleece-lined tights and wear your favorite skirt without fear.
GET SOME SEA SALT.
- Slough off scales by using an oil based salt scrub. In the shower, wet skin, massaging the legs with salt, add salt olive oil.
Sea salt is one of the best skin tightening and toning agent available and it can do the same thing for your hips and thighs.
You can switch your normal refined salt for Baltic sea salt.
That’s because Dead sea salt is enriched with minerals and helps to reduce excess body fat and also helps to keep you hydrated.
In this case you’re going to use it for a detox bath.
- Get a tub of warm water and add 2 cups of sea salt
- Make sure to mix thoroughly until the salt is dissolved.
- Then you will add 5 to 8 drops of any essential oil (it can be peppermint, tea tree or lemon oil)
- Next you’re going to soak your body for about 20 to 30 minutes and relax.
- Do this 2-3 times a week for best results.
START USING COCONAT OIL.
Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids, which get absorbed directly into the cell membranes that are immediately converted into energy for the skin.
- Use it externally by massaging it on your legs after scrub for about 15 minutes twice daily.
- Make sure that the coconut oil is warm before applying it to your legs.
COFFEE GROUNDS WORK WONDERS.
In case you didn’t know, coffee contains antioxidants and caffeine, which help to tighten, tone and smoothens the skin.
It also does a great job of reducing accumulated fat and helps to improve circulation of the legs.
The coarse coffee ground will work as an amazing exfoliating scrub that helps to tone muscles around your thighs and hips.
How to use it
- Get 1 tablespoon of leftover coffee grounds after brewing it.
- Then you’re going to add some honey to get a thick paste-like mixture.
- Before you take a bath make sure to apply it on your hips and thighs and allow to dry for 15 minutes
- Then you’re going to wet your hands and scrub it off while rinsing it with water.
- Do this three times a week for best results.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
This helps to melt excess fat and prevent the build up of body fat. apple cider vinegar contains powerful minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium, which also helps to get rid of toxins and prevent water retention.
How to use it
- Get 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients and then gently massage it on your hips and thighs for 15 minutes.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then you’re going to rinse it off with warm water
- Do it is 2 times a week for maximum results.
REMEMBER: THE NATURE MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL, FOLLOW ME AND I’LL PROVE IT.